Features and technical overview
EPPlus 5.7 adds support for working with links to external workbooks. EPPlus will also retain DDE and OLE links. Linked external workbooks keeps a cache used by the formula parser to calculate. EPPlus support both calculating external workbook links via the cache or loading the actual workbook and use the values directly from the package. External links are available via the Workbook.ExternalLinks collection.
- Formula calculation via the external workbook cache or via loading and calculating the external package directly.
- Updating the external workbook cache (xlsx, xlsm and xlst).
- Adding references to external workbooks.
- Breaking links to external workbooks.
- Retaining OLE and DDE links (available read only).